Alloy Construction is a privately-owned family business focusing on:
- Innovative fabrication and installation of structural steel.
- Projects throughout the Midwest with emphasis on the State of Michigan and the Great Lakes Bay region of Bay, Midland, and Saginaw Counties.
- Developing a true expertise in the niche market of the chemical processing industry.
- Successful adaptation to processes developed in the chemical industry and incorporating the processes to commercial and industrial applications.
- Specialization of products and services needed to build, retro-fit, and maintain plant operations.
- Expertise in the installation of pre-engineered buildings.
- A Dock and Door Division for all of your industrial overhead door and dock needs.
- Continual research, product development, and process improvement to enhance business relationships.
Alloy, founded in 1981 in Carrollton Michigan, relocated to Midland Michigan in 2009. The move allowed Alloy to expand operations, accommodate the latest in fabrication technology and consequently grow the business.
Alloy Construction follows specifications to the letter. Our guarantee is 100% installed as specified, if we missed it, it’s on us.
Our customer loyalty is the best in the business. In fact 85% of our business is repeat business. When you work with Alloy, you’ve got a partner, not just a supplier.